Creating a social impact program that builds business and communities
Learn how Qualcomm, a global leader in wireless technology, developed a social impact program that connects their business strategy to benefitting communities around the world through the use of mobile solutions.
In this one hour webinar Kyle Moss, Program Manager of Global Development for Social & Economic Impact, and Hiram Lopez-Landin, Senior Analyst Wireless Reach, will discuss the launch, evolution, and impact of Qualcomm’s Wireless Reach initiative which has now grown to over 100 projects in 47 countries. Kyle and Hiram will also provide insight on how to promote a social impact program and how you can implement a similar initiative within your organization.
thinkPARALLAX Co-Founder and CEO, Jonathan Hanwit, will host the webinar, which will be followed by a live question-and-answer session.
Kyle, Hiram, and Jonathan will discuss:
- How the Wireless Reach program got started and why
- What the life cycle of a program looks like
- The value in connecting your social impact strategy to business strategy
- What was the strategic approach to determining key impact areas (Education, Entrepreneurship, Public Safety, Environment and Health Care)
- Key takeaways or recommendations for others looking to create a strategic initiative that marries both business strategy and CSR
- What type of impact Qualcomm has seen with communities, governments, NGO, business development
- How Qualcomm is communicating their impact to key stakeholders
- And taking and answering questions in real time
This event is appropriate for purpose-driven leaders, corporate social responsibility (CSR) executives, social impact practitioners, and communication professionals.