thinkPARALLAX is a sustainability-focused branding and communications agency that helps companies tell the story of their environmental and social impact. As a team of values-driven strategists, designers, and storytellers, we give meaning and voice to brands’ sustainability, social impact, and citizenship initiatives. While the thinkPARALLAX team is diverse in skill sets, experiences, and perspectives, we share a collective desire to make a positive impact in the world.
The Account Manager will oversee both the client relationship as well as the internal team working on the project. The right candidate will be highly organized with great attention to detail while keeping the bigger picture in mind. They will be an energetic, creative, strong communicator who can lead successful projects that result in happy clients and inspired designers. Responsibilities include:
- Work with designers, strategists and account directors to understand the overall direction, strategies, and objectives of each project.
- Ongoing project management to ensure all parties are progressing toward the same project goals.
- Build and maintain project schedules and timelines in project management software.
- Oversee project schedules, deadlines, rounds of review, revisions, proofing, and production for larger, more complex communication/digital/print projects on several accounts.
- Day-to-day client and vendor communications.
- Lead meetings for both internal and client teams, setting agendas, determining participants, and meeting action items.
- Manage the creative team’s (designers and strategists) schedule and ensure timely, high-quality delivery of each project.
- Work with the internal Traffic Manager to ensure the project schedule and resourcing needs does not compete with other projects.
- Oversee the project budget, ensuring the project remains on scope, and preparing monthly budget updates.
- 3+ years of project management, preferably in an agency environment
- Print and digital/web knowledge
- Experience with project management software
- Understanding of the corporate sustainability space is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
This is a full-time, remote position. thinkPARALLAX is California-based, so the ideal candidate will be working within one to three hours of PST (Pacific Standard Time). We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Benefits include health and dental insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave, a monthly wellness stipend, and PARALLAXploration. We also offer a 401k and profit-sharing plan for those who qualify.
thinkPARALLAX celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you think you’re the one, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter with salary requirements, and list of software knowledge
- A list of client projects previously managed