thinkPARALLAX is a leading full-service ESG strategy and communications agency. Partnering with influential companies across industries, we drive meaningful sustainability progress, action, and conversation. Our team of expert strategists and creatives guide every stage of our clients’ sustainability journey from ESG strategy to reporting, communications, and engagement, delivering compelling solutions that maximize business and stakeholder value.
The Account Strategist will oversee both the client relationship as well as the internal team working on the project. The right candidate will be highly organized with a great attention to detail while also addressing the client’s larger goals. They will be an energetic, creative, strong communicator who can lead successful projects that result in happy clients and inspired teammates.
- Work with Opportunity leads, Designers, Strategists, and Account leads to understand the overall direction, strategies, and objectives of each project.
- Ensure all parties are progressing toward the same project goals.
- Partner with the Strategy team to develop work products.
- Ensure timely, high quality delivery of work products.
- Build and maintain project schedules in project management software.
- Oversee project schedules, deadlines, rounds of review, revisions, proofing, and production for larger, more complex projects on several accounts.
- Work with the internal Traffic Manager to meet project staffing needs.
- Oversee the project budget, ensuring the project remains on scope, and preparing monthly budget updates.
- Lead day-to-day client and vendor communications.
- Lead meetings for both internal and client teams, setting agendas, determining participants and meeting action items.
- Contribute strategic counsel to clients to provide added value and grow accounts.
- Experience as a project manager, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience with project management software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Understanding of corporate sustainability/ESG is a plus
This is a full-time, remote position. thinkPARALLAX is California-based, so the ideal candidate will be working within one to three hours of PST (Pacific Standard Time). We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Benefits include health and dental insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave, a monthly wellness stipend, and PARALLAXploration. We also offer a 401k and profit-sharing plan for those who qualify.
In addition to being a certified B-Corp, thinkPARALLAX celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you think you’re the one, please send to email@example.com:
- Cover letter with salary requirements